Tuesday, March 22, 2011

immitation

leave me alone
don't bug me
make me some dinner
pick me up from school
find my shoes
wash my p.e. clothes
pick me up at 3:15
buy me a snack after school
take me to karate
come to my meeting at church
sign my papers
check my homework
help me plant a garden
take me camping with my friends
don't take me cloths shopping I hate it
find my hairbrush



go to the bank
make meat for dinner
wash the potatoes
go shopping
wash the dishes
don't loose my sox
change the channel
turn on the fan in the bathroom while you shower
don't leave your shoes in the livingroom
feed the dog
make out a bill for this job I just finished
take the dog to the vet
get food for the chickens and horses

1 comment:

  1. This post is interesting. I think it's the best imitation of "Girl" I've read. "Take me to karate" is my favorite line.

    ReplyDelete